Expressions of Interest CLOSED
Clare Valley Winery & Vineyards
Under instructions from Accolade Wines, Langley & Co Advisors is proud to present a unique blend of premium wine assets including the Knappstein winery, brand and 127 hectares of vineyard in the Clare Valley.
A fully equipped and functional winery with ample scope for continued production of super premium wines and further developments in craft beer, hospitality and tourism.
- Processing capacity – 1,500 tonnes with potential for expansion
- Red fermentation capacity of 32 fermenters, 350 tonnes per cycle
- Stainless steel storage of 1.2 million litres
- Substantial temperature controlled warehousing for barrel storage
- Cellar door sales outlet contained within the historic heritage buildings and a striking tower and chimney suitable for further development (subject to council approval)
- Rated 5 Red Stars in the 2018 Halliday Wine Companion
- 3 core wine ranges with wholesale distribution in Australia and a direct to consumer business via cellar door and and wine club
- Annual case sales 17,000 dozen
- Trademarks and intellectual property
The four vineyards are centrally located, predominantly mature red wine vineyards with about 70% of the area planted to Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon. Three of the vineyards – Provis, Enterprise and Yertabulti are located at Spring Farm (approx. 3km from winery) and the fourth, Ackland, is in Watervale, about 10km south.
- Combined, these 4 vineyards are approximately 127 hectares
- Averaging 970 tonnes over the three years to 2018
- Water licences and bore and water sharing agreement
- An experienced team is in place for the ongoing management of the vineyards and winery
Sale by Expressions of Interest – now CLOSED.
For further information please contact:
+61 411 029 844
+61 438 847 4118