Bendigo Wine Estate Vineyard, Victoria
- Located east of Bendigo, a region with a rich viticultural history dating back 170 years
- 40 hectares planted mostly to shiraz and cabernet sauvignon, 400 tonnes produced annually
- 20 year old vineyard, in its absolute prime
- Permanent irrigation entitlement, from the adjacent Campaspe River, 72ML High Security
- Offered for sale on a walk-in-walk-out basis with or without the 2020 crop
Inspections are strictly by appointment and can be arranged by contacting Langley & Co.
Please complete and return a Confidentiality Agreement to receive a copy of the Information Memorandum.