Barossa Valley Vineyards
‘Ahrens Vineyard’, Lyndoch
- 32 hectares of land
- 29 hectares of planted vineyard
- 20.6 hectares of shiraz
- 8.4 hectares of cabernet sauvignon
- Substantial high clearance machinery shed
- BIL water entitlement
- Consistently high yields
An efficient and well executed property on the outskirts of Lyndoch, primed for future productivity.
‘Tweedies Gully Vineyard’, Rowland Flat
- 18.3 hectares of land
- 4.4 hectares of planted vineyard to shiraz and riesling
- Grazing land suitable for vineyard development
- Drip irrigated via licensed bore
A highly picturesque and elevated property with a winter creek and perfect blend of mature trees and open grazing land surrounding the vineyard. Located in a peaceful valley between Lyndoch, Williamstown and Rowland Flat.
The properties are for sale separately, inclusive of the 2019 crop.
Expressions of interest close Friday 16 November 2018.