Ultra-Premium Barossa Shiraz Vineyard, Ebenezer
- 19.4 ha vineyard planted primarily to shiraz
- Oldest vines planted in 1930’s, majority vines planted between 1987 and 1996
- Fully drip irrigated from water sourced via 20 ML entitlement with Barossa Infrastructure Limited (BIL)
- Water storage via large holding tanks
- Frost protection
- Annual production approx. 100 to 120 tonnes
- 2020 crop included by negotiation
Sale by negotiation. For further details, please complete a Confidentiality Agreement (link below).
Site inspections by appointment only. Please call Stephen on +61 438 847 418 to arrange a site visit.