Established in 1895, Tulloch Wines is one of the Hunter Valley’s icons situated in the heart of Pokolbin, NSW.
The Tulloch brand boasts irreplaceable history and authenticity whilst being a leading edge, consumer focused wine business.
Key features of the business include:
- Annual case sales of 40,000;
- Expansive cellar door and vineyard in the thriving Pokolbin village, attracting 36,000 visitors per annum;
- Rare liquor licence, allowing for the sale of wine, beer and spirits;
- Established direct to consumer, domestic wholesale and export distribution;
- Outsourced wine making and grape supply;
- Category dominance with Verdelho.
A brand with genuine pedigree with the ideal business model for continued growth.
For sale by expressions of interest closing on Friday, July 30th 2021.
Inspections are strictly by appointment and can be arranged by contacting Toby Langley on the details below.
To receive a copy of the Information Memorandum, please complete and return a Confidentiality Agreement (click HERE to download).