Established in 1998, Shingleback consistently crafts some of McLaren Vale’s most highly awarded wines;
Key features of the business include:
- Sustainably managed McLaren Vale estate totalling 112 hectares;
- Extensive portfolio of brands including Jimmy Watson winning D-Block and best-selling Red Knot and Haycutters;
- Annual sales of 100,000 dozen with a focus on the Australian retail sector, USA, Canada and New Zealand;
- Exclusive distribution for key products with Endeavour Group and Coles Liquor;
- Long standing winemaking and bottling partnership;
- Rustic and historic Tasting Room with separate restaurant;
- Wine show success and awards to rival any brand.
Owned by dynamic brothers John and Kym Davey and supported by a team with great depth and talent.
Shingleback is being offered for sale by expressions of interest.
Inspections are strictly by appointment and can be arranged by contacting Toby Langley on +61 411 029 844.
To receive further information, complete and return a non-disclosure agreement (click HERE to download).