- Purpose built facility on the outskirts of Lyndoch
- 1,000 tonne vintage processing capacity
- Substantial barrel storage and finished goods warehousing
- Tasting room, laboratory and administration offices
- Picturesque grounds and 2 hectare shiraz vineyard
- Ideal location with main road frontage
Schild Estate: Premium wines from exceptional vineyard sites in the southern Barossa.
Established in 1998 and sourcing fruit from some of the oldest Shiraz vines in the Barossa.
- Highly awarded brand including the $200 per bottle Moorooroo Shiraz from 1847 vines
- 20 – 30,000 dozen in annual sales
- A diverse distribution platform with strong export focus
- Premium grape supply available by negotiation
- Bottled and bulk inventory to support ongoing sales
Inspections are strictly by appointment and can be arranged by contacting Toby Langley on +61 411 029 844.
To receive further information, complete and return a non-disclosure agreement (click HERE to download).