Under Instructions from the Administrators we offer one of the Riverland’s largest vineyards for sale by Expressions of Interest closing 12th September 2023:
- 416 hectares with a 185 hectare vineyard.
- 50% planted to white grape varieties.
- Achieving average yield targets exceeding 20 tonnes/ha (reds) and 25 tonnes/ha (whites).
- Significant irrigation infrastructure – 2,000 ML Site Use Approval.
- Plantings on high land – low frost risk.
- Infrastructure in place would suit alternative cropping use.
- Red sandy loam soil suitable to broad variety of horticultural crops.
- Approx. 90 ha of open paddock suitable for further development.
- Direct access to River Murray.
- Plant & equipment included.
To receive further information and to arrange an inspection please contact Stephen Strachan.