185 hectare Riverland vineyard planted to over 50% white grapes.
One of the largest Riverland vineyards, producing up to 5,000 tonnes annually:
- 185 hectares planted mostly to Chardonnay, Shiraz, Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Gris.
- At least another 90 hectares of land suitable for planting.
- Well managed property, consistently achieving yield targets exceeding 20 tonnes/ha.
- Significant private-diverter irrigation infrastructure and 2,000 ML of Site Use Approval.
- Grape Supply Agreements for 3,000 tonnes annually.
- Plantings on high land and consequently low frost risk.
To receive further information, please complete and return a non-disclosure agreement (click HERE to download).