Efficient, profitable organic and biodynamic vineyard established in 2001 attracting sizeable grape price premiums
- 42 hectare vineyard in the Riverland, South Australia
- Certified organic in 2010 and biodynamic in 2019
- Also a leader in alternative varietals
- Grape price premium 65% above Riverland average in 2019
- 880 tonne annual production average last 4 years
- Gross revenue $660,000 average last 4 years
- 5-year rolling contract + annual supply agreements with leading wineries
- 269ML water delivery rights; majority of water leased
The property is offered for sale by Expression of Interest, closing Friday 10 July 2020.
Inspections are strictly by appointment and can be arranged by contacting Langley & Co.
Click HERE to download and complete a Confidentiality Agreement and return it to receive a copy of the Information Memorandum.