Efficient, profitable organic and biodynamic vineyard established in 2001 attracting sizeable grape price premiums
- 42 hectare vineyard in the Riverland, South Australia
- Certified organic in 2010 and biodynamic in 2019
- Also a leader in alternative varietals
- Grape price premium 65% above Riverland average in 2019
- 880 tonne annual production average last 4 years
- Gross revenue $660,000 average last 4 years
- 5-year rolling contract + annual supply agreements with leading wineries
- 269ML water delivery rights; majority of water leased
The property is offered for sale by Expressions of Interest.
Inspections are strictly by appointment and can be arranged by contacting Langley & Co.
Click HERE to download and complete a Confidentiality Agreement and return it to receive a copy of the Information Memorandum.