Welcome to this rare opportunity to acquire a stunning 20 acre property with a thriving vineyard and winery in the world-renowned Yarra Valley, just an hour from Melbourne.
The Mt Gambier stone residence offers high-end finishes, spacious living areas, and breathtaking views of the surrounding vineyard and valley. The billiard room is the ultimate entertainment space, ideal for hosting exclusive gatherings with friends or unwinding in style after a long day.
This property is perfect for those with a passion for a rural lifestyle. With the potential to produce your own premium wine brand from the vineyard, the winery is equipped with the latest technology and has a proven track record of success.
Once considered Australia’s best pinot noir vineyard, there is potential to re-establish a premium wine brand of your own. It’s a fantastic opportunity to invest in a thriving industry while living in one of Australia’s most sought-after wine locations.
Or if wine isn’t your passion, the site has ample building infrastructure to transform into any number of functions.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to acquire a property that offers the perfect blend of luxury, exclusivity, and convenience. Don’t miss your chance to own this magnificent property. Contact us to schedule a private viewing and experience the ultimate high-end lifestyle.
- Total land area: 8.1 hectares (20 acres).
- Substantial Mt Gambier stone residence featuring four-bedrooms, two bathrooms, multiple living areas, study, library and rumpus room, plus semi attached studio/workshop and double garage, set within a manicured garden setting which frames panoramic vistas of the Diamond Valley.
- Abundance of natural water via two dams (2 ML total) which supply an extensive drip irrigation system, in addition to 256,500L rain water storage supplying the winery, residence and garden.
- Quality winery shedding totalling approximately 700 square metres including extensive undercover working and storage areas.
- 5 hectares of mature vines including Pinot Noir (2.3 hectares), Cabernet Sauvignon (0.4 hectares), and Chardonnay (0.8 hectares).
- Extensive, technically advanced winery infrastructure capable of processing 250 tonnes annually to the highest standard, large barrel storage (1,000 barrel capacity) and bottling line.
- 740mm (29 inches) average annual rainfall.
- Ideally positioned 3km NE St Andrews, 16km NW Yarra Glen, 31km NW Healesville and 47km NE Melbourne CBD.
Langley & Co Advisors
Stephen Strachan 0438 847 418, SStrachan@langleyandco.com.au
In conjunction with
Henry Mackinnon 0408 408 299, email@example.com
Nick Myer 0427 610 278, firstname.lastname@example.org
A comprehensive Information Memorandum is available upon request