A profitable McLaren Vale family wine business established in 1984.
- $4M turnover annually, with $1.2M in direct sales and a wine club of 5,000+
- Tripadvisor top 4 for McLaren Vale cellar doors
- 26,000 cases sold annually @ $129/case + contract winemaking
- 65% domestic/export mix
- 46 hectare property, including a 20 hectare vineyard
- A strong network of local grape suppliers
- Excellent water availability secured with 78ML from surface, underground and reclaimed sources
- A 1,200 tonne winery with 410t red ferment capacity
Built over 36 years and going from strength-to-strength, this outstanding wine business offers a turn-key operation in the heart of McLaren Vale.
For further information, contact Stephen Strachan on +61 438 847 418.
Please click HERE to download and complete a Confidentiality Agreement.