168 hectare vineyard with secure water and storage.
- Planted in 1997, one of the largest vineyards in the Clare Valley region.
- Property of 254 hectares with room for significant expansion or alternate crop use.
- 300 ML lined storage dam with water secured from an off-peak transportation agreement and an underground and watercourse licence.
- Vineyard planted to Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Merlot and Semillon.
- Property secures income from the vineyard, cropping leases, housing tenants and a lease on the plant and equipment compound.
The Hill River Vineyard is offered for sale by negotiation.
To receive further information, please complete and return a non-disclosure agreement (click HERE to download).