- Located in the heart of Wilyabrup Valley, a premier region of Western Australia’s Margaret River
- 40 hectares planted to 18 hectares of mature vines producing super-premium wine grapes
- 6.7 hectares of vacant land suitable for planting or alternative use, ie accommodation (STCC)
- James Halliday 5 Red Star wine brand
- Groundwater and surfacewater licences plus dams with associated pump stations
- 300m2 insulated warehouse and vineyard machinery buildings
- Established domestic and export distribution channels in excess of 34,000 dozen per annum
- Fully managed and leased restaurant: Rustico at Hay Shed Hill
- Restored 4 bedroom farm house
For sale by Expressions of Interest closing 30th September 2020 or before at the Vendor’s discretion.
Inspections are strictly by appointment and can be arranged by contacting Mike Calneggia on +61 419 963 474.
An Information Memorandum is available to qualified purchasers. Please click HERE to download a Confidentiality Agreement, complete and return to receive a copy.