Planted in 1999, the Caves Vineyard has had an outstanding record of profitable performance.
- 47 hectares planted to Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz and Merlot;
- Average annual production of 485 tonnes last 10 years;
- Substantial water allocation and excellent irrigation infrastructure;
- Grape supply contract for vintages 22, 23, 24;
- Long-term vineyard management in place.
For sale by Expressions of Interest closing on Thursday 22 July 2021.
Inspections are strictly by appointment and can be arranged by contacting Stephen Strachan on +61 438 847 418.
To receive further information, please complete and return a non-disclosure agreement (click HERE to download).